THE VMCC FESTIVAL OF 1000 BIKES THE ULTIMATE CLASSIC TRACK WEEKEND WILL RETURN TO MALLORY PARK ON 12/13/14 JULY 2013
The VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes will return to Mallory Park on 12/13/14 July 2013 for what has now become the largest classic track weekend in Europe featuring the greatest line-up of superstar riders.
Daytime timetable includes:- Click here to see the full daytime timetable
- Public Road (Sat) and Race Bike (Sun) Track Sessions (over 1100 machines out on track).
- The biggest line up in Europe of Past Masters Machines and Star Riders on track including Wayne Gardner (in association with Michelin).
- Pre 65 Trials
- Historic Sprint Demo
- Avenue of Clubs (55 clubs in attendance)
- Huge 100 plus pitch Trade & Auto Jumble area
- Real Ale Bar open all weekend with panoramic views of Stebbe Straight
Evening entertainment includes:- Click here to see the full list of evening entertainment
- Back again by popular demand "house band" Chaser return to the "Classic Racer Magazine Stage" on Fri 12/07 to kick off the weekends entertainment.
- "Stars on Stage" interview feature featuring Wayne Gardner, Christian Sarron, Carl Fogarty & Jamie Whtham. Hosted by Charlie Williams.
- Stebbe Straight Area-
- Stunt Show
- Firework Display
The VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes is run in association with our event partners Footman James Insurance Brokers, Bonhams Auctioneers, Michelin Tyre PLC, Mortons Media, The National Motorcycle Museum & Eriks (UK).